Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Basin Will Not Benefit From More Development - David Mittelstadt & Family, Beaverton

Hello Good Representatives of Oregon –

I’m writing to ask that you please help protect the Metolius Basin.

My family and I have enjoyed our time on the Metolius for years. I really feel with all the campsites, current residents, the proximity to Black Butte, Sisters, Bend, Redmond & Madras that the Basin today is at maximum capacity for a natural area. As someone who enjoys spending time regularly on the Metolius I can attest that this spot is shared by MANY today. This is not an isolated area that deserves more development for the benefit of all. The majority of Oregonians are best served by keeping the impact on this area low and accessing the basin by all the current opportunities.

I urge you to please consider protecting this natural area from additional development for our and future generations.

Thank You,
David Mittelstadt & Family
Beaverton, OR

No comments: