Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Personal Thanks - Ervin Siverson, Portland

Dear Senator Walker:

I am writing to personally thank you for your time and effort in regards to addressing Senate Bill 30. I read your posting on Hinesight, and it is obvious you care about understanding as much as you can about the pros and cons of Senate Bill 30. I was there at the public hearing, and I can understand the predicament of trying to have everyone speak about such an emotional issue. I felt honored to be able to participate in the legislative process by showing up; and by being able to turn in my written testimony. I also want to acknowledge how professional your committee staff has been, I made several phone calls to Dana Richardson and she was top notch. I don't own any property in the Metolius Basin, I don't want to develop, I just love the river, its fish, all its plants and animals and I don’t want it to be affected. I don't believe anyone should live there, it should be a place where Oregonians should come and visit, get a sense of being restored, and leave it the same way it was before they came. Again, thanks for you time and effort.

Ervin Siverson
Portland, OR

No comments: